A short tutorial to show how to make a audio reactive cirlce in VDMX b8 vidvox.net
1. Create a new project. In Layer 1 Source Click the use source drop down menu and select QC Sources> Circle Generator.qtz
2. In the QC Interface on Layer 1 go the QC Circle Generator radius and set the minimum envelope to 0.15 then sat the maximum envelope to 0.7
3. In the Layer 1 FX switch of Replace and add the following effects.
Stylize > Edge Work Input Radius 1.5
Color Effect > False Color Select a color
Color Effect > RGB Trails gWeight 0.50 rWeight 0.55 aWeight 0.45
Vidvox > Reflection
4. Select the Plugins tab in the workspace inspector then add a audio analysis plugin. Select your input device.
5. Select the Layers tab and right click on the Radius of the circle generator and select Use Data Source > Audio Analysis 1 > Peak Frequency
6. You should now have a nice Audio Reactive circle. Play Around with settings. Add more effects. Syphon it out to another application, Syphon it back in add more effects, Go Crazy.